Your fallacious reasoning makes mine look good.

Bohrstein...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What a day... so far.

My god! What a day already. Class just started about 30 minutes ago and I'm about to run downstairs, grab a fruit of some sort and an unusually large cup of coffee and get to school.

But first, let me share this mornings happenings with you - all of them, in some way, relating to the happenings of yesterday.

Firstly - In a single evening the Spore community has obtained about 100,000 new users and thus, just about as many creature creations.

Firefox had intended to set some sort of world record, I wonder if they did. (there is a counter at that link). The Internet Explorer team stood off to the side with a smile on their face; they bought them a cake.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seriously, enough about me.