Your fallacious reasoning makes mine look good.

Bohrstein...

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Note: I am not original

Einstein once said that the secret to creativity was to hide the sources of your inspiration. Clearly I have done no such thing in the creation of the blog - however, I was naive enough to actually believe that I was original when summoning a cool, hip, groovy and oh-so-liberal blog title such as "sunscreen." This is clearly not the case since I have typed so many "unique" variations of the URL for this blog to pass the blogspot URL checker (which ironically enough, exists to make sure that we are all indeed unique), that the word "sunscreen," not only looks misspelled - but looks completely foreign and has indeed, ladies and gentlemen, lost all meaning.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seriously, enough about me.