Your fallacious reasoning makes mine look good.

Bohrstein...

Monday, April 7, 2008

Just some shit.

Occasionally I feel the urge to write, a sort of irking, timid, and yet explosive sensation of "adjectory" rape flowing throughout my veins. I don't know what it is, but it strikes occasionally - usually as night approaches, and occasionally while I'm taking a drive. I think it's related to "relaxation."

A familiar sensation, but long forgotten in the evil clutches of adulthood. I'm okay with that, but that still doesn't stop me from clawing my way to it as though I were buried alive and it rests just six feet away. You know... on the other side.

I've resorted to approaching said relaxation via mass quantities of exercise. Running, "ellipticalling," and light weight lifting. I have also approached said state of being in the most contrast way -- keeping busy. I enjoy what I do normally, I try to take classes that make me happy, I eat whatever I feel like, and I joke insanely in the poorest manner and in the most poor way. Some may be aware of the relatively (relative to eternity I suppose) recent Apple report, the release of their SDK (Software Development Kit) for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Being the utter nerd I am, and of course owning one of these little pleasant devices, I have managed to forget (and this is fo real) any grudge I ever had against Apple. As black is to white, as cold is to hot, and as false is to true - I have switched that quickly. I now have taken my odd ability to rationalize my every action to Apple's defense. I think they should pay me for this. So I have begun my new project - the construction of a pleasant mobile title I have dubbed "Epic" which I will hush up on for now until I have more to show.

Back in reality - a few weeks ago my bud and I simultaneously dropped our arms with an abrupt huff - exasperated with the sum of money we've been paying for gas. While we do carpool, and while it does help, we have decided to go to the good ol' two wheeled bike. This summer we have resolved that we will ride bikes, but not just any bikes folks - we've decided to put our handyman skills to the test and construct electric bikes - with a single horsepower we will man our ways in to school and work - saving thousands on gas.

Having had to push out that last paragraph - I feel like my creative energies are drained so for now, I will bow out. I feel I should warn bloggers however, the non casual ones anyways, of their impending doom.

Goodnight.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seriously, enough about me.